Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The area of Unified Communications is a product area where we execute the full lifecycle of the products, Creating and designing the Products, developing, testing and implementing the Products in our customers in an Agile way.
Our skilled team has extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems for telecommunications. Currently, there are nearly 350 million customers, served by 20+ CSPs using solutions delivered by Celfocus. We deliver about 150 projects every year, including multi-year transformation programs that benefit millions of customers and thousands of employees.
We are looking for a Software Integration Tester with test design, test execution and analysis skills with focus on functional integration testing. The role will require the identification, and design of test cases from different sources of documentation considering the adequate test coverage. These identified test cases will be executed on-site to retrieve information on how the target software behaves when integrated with different network entities. Troubleshooting and root-cause analysis are also a considerable part of day-to-day activities.
- Identify, design and execute test plan
- Track and report on software under test
- Troubleshoot and isolate root-cause on identified incidents and address them accordingly
What are we looking for?
- +4 years work experience
- Troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Basic knowledge in test methodologies
- Basic knowledge in testing techniques
- Basic notions of signalling protocols
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!