Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced backend developer to join our team in Lisbon. You are going to be a part of a team of developers focused on backend solutions, developed mainly in Python, for the Telecommunications industry.
What are we looking for?
- +3 years of experience as a Developer
- Solid Java 6, 7, ou 8+ knowledge
- Experience with Java Build Tools Maven and/or Gradle
- Experience with version controllers (ex.: Git, SVN)
- Experience using and configuration of IDEs (ex.: Eclipse, NetBeans or Android Studio)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (ex.: Jenkins)
- Good practices in software architecture and implementation with microservices logic
Nice to have:
- Amazon Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Knowledge of communication networks (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of SOs Linux
- Knowledge Android platform development
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes/EKS
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
What can you expect from us?
Here you will find teams of highly trained System Architects, Business Analysts and Consultants, with extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems that specialise in Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Television (DTV) and Unified Communications (UC).
Going more specific:
Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued
Technical, Delivery and Consulting skills training
Indefinite duration contract
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!