Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As a developer, you will help developing a serverless data exchange platform capable of support Data Scientist and other roles with data and pipelines of information, IoT related.
- Be responsible for direct communication with client stakeholders, building excellent relationships and engagement based on clear statements
- Develop several components for serverless data processing platform on Python
- Help establish best-practices and advise on tools related with Software development
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Experience with Python libraries/packages/frameworks: ‘requests’, ‘paramiko’, ‘boto3’ or ‘numpy/pandas’
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with System integration
- Experience with Control version tools (GIT preferential)
- Experience with Testing methodology (unit tests, functional tests, integration tests...)
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!