Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Siebel CRM Developer & Analyst to join our team. This team is responsible for improving and customizing a significantly customized Siebel Solution, which runs a significant role on the BSS landscape. You will also have the opportunity to play an important role, with high interaction to the Customer Business Areas and Rules.
As part of your job, you will:
- Develop a customized Siebel CRM 20.x Application (Telco)
- Perform Technical and Functional Analysis in order to align Business
- Requirements with the expected solution
- Be a partner to the customer in the requirements’ gathering and specification
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Siebel Development
- Experience in Siebel Communications version 8.0 or above (preferred)
- Experience in developing Siebel (eg: Web Services Integration, SOAP/REST Integration, Workflow Processes, eScript, VBCs, TBUI, OpenUI, eConfigurator, Order Management, Asset Management, SFA, OpenUI)
- Experience on Technical & Functional Analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of leading development teams in solutions with Siebel through Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Client interaction
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!