Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development teamworks and works with organizational resources outside squad to remove impediments International project with focus on enterprise segment.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Availability to travel (30% to 50% - mandatory)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
What can you expect from us?
Here you will find teams of highly trained System Architects, Business Analysts and Consultants, with extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems that specialise in Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Television (DTV) and Unified Communications (UC).
Going more specific:
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued
- Technical, Delivery and Consulting skills training
- Indefinite duration contract
- International projects
- Career development
Where are we?
Lisbon, in Parque das Nações with a beautiful river view!
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!