Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Tech Lead) with experience in developing and running production code and passionate about quality.
This is a hands-on position where you will get to experiment with technologies and build solutions for assuring quality in DevOps environments, while leading and mentoring a team of passionate and skilled engineers.
You will play a key role in helping Celfocus increase its footprint in our clients’ base, by shaping and rolling out pragmatic solutions which are in agreement with the client’s needs.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in English (B2 min);
- Practical experience in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of building and operating multi-tiered production code (Web, API, Database, etc. layers);
- Experience leading a team of engineers;
- Passion to learn and share the knowledge with team and colleagues to make other people grow;
- Strong Object-Oriented modelling, design, and implementation skills;
- Expert knowledge in statically typed, object-oriented programming languages, such as C# and/or Java;
- Strong knowledge of networking and operating systems fundamentals;
- Practical experience with Relational and Non-Relational Databases;
- Experience with development best practices like BDD, TDD
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Azure;
- Strong practical experience with CI/CD:
- Processes: Continuous Integration, Delivery, Deployment
- Tools: Jenkins, Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, Nexus, SonarQube, Git, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform...
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!