Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Flutter developer to join our team. You will develop applications using Flutter, have a general idea of how the technology works and be capable of researching and following architectures or patterns recommended by Google.
What are we looking for?
- +2 years work experience with mobile development
- Previous experience with version control tools
- Understands the concept of CI/CD
- Experience with Dart
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!