Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Analyst with interest in an international project with focus on enterprise segment.
- Capture, challenge and understand functional and technical requirements from key business stakeholders;
- Conduct workshops with business stakeholder to discuss/clarify requirements and solution details, prioritize requirements according to their needs, while identifying gaps, assumptions and dependencies;
- Define E2E solution that meets stakeholder needs and document it is following the defined standards;
- Support the development and testing team, providing clarification of requirements and performing walkthrough and knowledge transfer sessions when needed;
- Approve user stories and features during demos by the development team;
- Estimate effort for new requests from demand and / or solution changes.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications industry and its best practices;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a consulting role, ideally in an IT service company;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus;
- Knowledge of Complex Enterprise Solutions and Processes is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Critical thinking, collaboration, time management, autonomy and curiosity;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Great time management;
- Motivation for international projects;
- Availability to travel;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
Here you will find teams of highly trained System Architects, Business Analysts and Consultants, with extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems that specialise in Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Television (DTV) and Unified Communications (UC).
Going more specific:
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued
- Technical, Delivery and Consulting skills training
- Indefinite duration contract
- International projects
- Career development
Where are we?
Lisbon, in Parque das Nações with a beautiful river view!
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!