Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for candidates that can join our growing team as a Support Engineer. The Support Engineer is responsible for effective installation, configuration, support (TIER2/3) and maintenance of systems software and related infrastructure. The Support Engineer will be focusing on improving the stability and performance of the systems, ensuring the Operations have the necessary resources to continuously monitoring of system health and troubleshooting issues that arise. We are seeking for creative individuals that contribute to a high-performance, friendly and collaborative work environment. The candidate will get an opportunity to work with a wide variety of business stakeholders to ensure that the needs are aligned to support business goals and objectives.
What are we looking for?
- Working experience in Linux systems
- Knowledge on the following protocols, interfaces, platforms and technologies: SIP, SS7, INAP, DIAMITER, IMS, HSS, CSCF
- Knowledge on SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL databases
- Network troubleshooting and analysis tools, e.g. Wireshark
- Communications Protocols (TCP, HTTP/S, SSH, DNS); Nice to Have:
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V); Unix scripting
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!