Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Oracle WebCenter Sites Developer to join our team. This team end goal is to provide customers with solutions that enhance interactions with their final customers: better customer experience, better service, happier customers. While keeping our goal in mind, we opt to do things in a fun and enriching way but always promoting extensive professional experience.
We develop projects to BSS (Business Support Systems), OSS (Operation Support Systems) and/or IoT (Internet of Things).
As part of your job you will:
- Participation in all phases of the development cycle: requirements, design and implementation, test and maintenance
- Alternate through various roles from front-end to back-end to get good exposure to all parts of the project
- Update current software systems, making improvement suggestions
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code, following the best practices of Oracle WebCenter Sites
- Assist in preparation and production of releases of software components
- Write good quality documentation for different stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Professional experience as a Java software developer, namely JEE, JSP, JSTL
- Strong knowledge of Oracle WebCenter Sites / fatwire (11g or/and 12c)
- Knowledge and experience in design and implementation of Asset Model (Basic Assets, Flex Assets, Proxy Assets, Custom Attribute Editors)
- Knowledge and experience with design and implementation of Templates, CSElements and SiteEntries, using the WCS Asset API, Tag Libraries or Rest API
- Knowledge of template caching configuration and approaches in WCS
- Knowledge and experience with Vanity URL’s, Workflows, Publishing and Customization of WCS Authoring User Interface
- Knowledge and experience with the WCS Admin functionalities and tools, such as CSDT, CatalogMover, Oracle WebCenter Sites Explorer, WCS Built-in Admin Tools (System Cache Tools, URL’s, Clear Checkout, etc., Property Management)
- Hands-on Knowledge of web protocols: HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON
- Knowledge of Oracle Database, PL-SQL and database client tools such as SQLDeveloper/TOAD
- Experience with continuous integration tools/technologies: GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Nexus
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!