Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a DevOps Automation Developer to join our team in Lisbon. You will complement an operations team through the development of automatisms of the main operational activities (e.g. user management, infrastructure management, etc.) and bug correction in existing applications and scripts.
What are we looking for?
- + 3 years of experience
- Experience in development
- Experience with Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Go)
- Experience in applicational support/corrective maintenance (development of bug fixes/defects/enhancements)
- Knowledge of how a productive system's operation works – ticketing tools, escalation processes, communication with external stakeholders, etc.
Preferential Requirements (non-mandatory):
- Experience in administration and support of systems and networks
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS)
- Experience in the following areas, applications and languages:
- Deployment and management of infrastructures and their monitoring
- Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy
- the bash
- Object-oriented programming languages (Java)
- Knowledge in IPTV, MPEG4, HLS, DRM (Playready)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
What can you expect from us?
Here you will find teams of highly trained System Architects, Business Analysts and Consultants, with extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems that specialize in Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Television (DTV) and Unified Communications (UC).
Going more specific:
Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued
Technical, Delivery and Consulting skills training
Indefinite duration contract
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!