Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Software Architect to join our team in Lisbon. You will be working with a team of developers, developing and evolving products for the banking sector.
- Design and size central registers;
- Implement the front-end of a product/ central register accelerator using .NET Core and AngularJS;
- Implement B2B (WCF, File);
- Implement Batch Operation;
- Estimation and risk escalation knowledge;
- Azure DevOps (GIT/TFS) and knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment.
What are we looking for?
- Solid experience of full life-cycle product development;
- Solid OO design and development skills (.NET required);
- Experience in using Microsoft technologies and software (SQL Server, IIS, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ);
- Experience in using Azure DevOps is a plus;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
What can you expect from us?
Here you will find teams of highly trained System Architects, Business Analysts and Consultants, with extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems that specialise in Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Television (DTV) and Unified Communications (UC).
Going more specific:
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued
- Technical, Delivery and Consulting skills training
- Indefinite duration contract
- International projects
- Career development
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!