Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an User Experience Specialist to work across multiple Digital Experience projects within Managed Services.
Equipped with both technical and business knowledge, this person will work alongside our customers, taking the lead in gathering insights and data to support customer journey analysis, map pain points, help identify KPI metrics, focusing on continual improvement of customer experience.
As part of your job, you will:
- Captures, challenges and understands functional and technical requirements from key business stakeholders.
- Leads workshops, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts research on usability and customer experience.
- Prepares mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and interaction diagrams.
- Researches continuously and strives to better understand audiences needs to improve existing systems.
- Presents solutions, ideas, and recommendations that serve requirements.
- Prepares materials preceding workshops and post event readouts.
- Curates a library of Journey Maps and Design documents that can be referred to and updated in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Supports the development and testing teams, providing clarification of requirements and performing walkthrough and knowledge transfer sessions when needed.
- Provides user stories and features during demos by the development team.
- Helps identify and manage risks.
- Participates and engages in User Experience Assurance activities
What are we looking for?
- Familiar with DevOps culture
- Experienced with Customer Journey Mapping
- Comfortable with graphic designing and UI designing concepts.
- Able to define E2E solution that meets stakeholder needs
- Experienced in business/technical assessments on solutions life cycle asset management processes.
- Experienced with the preparation of mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and interaction diagrams
- Nice to have:
- Agile certifications.
- ITIL v4.
- At least 2 years of experience working on large scale, multiple agile team projects.
- Speak English fluently.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!