Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Junior C/C++ developer to reinforce our team working for projects in the Telco Industry. This position represents an opportunity to work in an international environment.
What are we looking for?
- +2 years of experience developing with C/C++ language
- +2 years of experience with Linux
- C/C++ and Linux to help to continue to work on the SDK on the Raspberry PI
- In the backlog we have:
- Expand the SDK to run on our Machine Link device using a Linux variant
- Support for embedded Android devices
- Support for RTOS
Nice to have:
- Experience in distribution-based architectures (e.g. Cloudera, AWS, Azure…)
- Knowledge of Data Governance
- Use of ETL tools (e.g. Apache NIFI, Talend…)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!