Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
The Quality Assurance & Engineering Manager is responsible and accountable for the management of the Quality of our solutions and projects being delivered in Telecom business, as well as for the management of quality assurance teams, budget and customer relationship management.
You will play a key role in helping Celfocus increase its footprint in our clients’ base, by shaping and rolling out pragmatic solutions which are in agreement with the client’s needs.
- Assure the delivery of Quality Assurance responsibilities on the projects under your responsibility;
- Team planning and control plan execution (and ensuring that the work is performed on time with the quality expected by the Customer);
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs;
- Personnel allocation and budget control of the project;
- Capture and manage dependencies, Issues and Risks of the work performed and performing effective communication with the team, client or other stakeholders;
- Ensures that the teams under your responsibility follow Celfocus’ internal processes and project best practices;
- Control of Internal and External stakeholders' activities related to Quality Assurance and Quality Control scope.
- Assure the delivery of bid proposals for Quality Assurance projects, including understanding the customer needs, creating the solution that best fits them, does the estimations & pricing, and present and defend the proposals to the client;
- Actively seek business opportunities;
- Create, propose and discuss strategies and guidance to assure the future of the Quality Assurance and Engineering discipline;
- Engage with the Engineering & Delivery teams to discuss and adopt strategies to assure the excellence of the solutions being delivered.
Essentials Skills and Experience
- Solid Engineering or Computer Science background;
- Previous experience with Agile, Devops, Test Automation, Cloud, XaaS, Security Testing;
- Experience in managing Customer Relationship both in operational as well as management level;
- Previous experience around Digital transformation and what does it means for Quality Engineering and Assurance;
- Previous experience in Team Leading and Project Management of more than 5 years;
- Passion to learn and share the knowledge with team and colleagues to make other people grow;
- Knowledge about the different phases of a Project and different test streams (Unit, System, Integrated, End to End and Acceptance Testing) both for traditional Waterfall & Agile delivery models;
- Previous experience in managing quality projects with several ongoing test streams; Previous experience in delivering Quality Assurance and Testing services to the end client is a plus;
- Pre-Sales and Bid delivery experience is a plus;
- Financial Management experience: Budget elaboration and P&L control;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Planning, organizational and leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong reporting skills;
- Strong communication skills: Presentation Skills and ability to Sell & Defend your ideas;
- Ability to work collaborative;
- Availability to work on different countries;
- English - Fluent spoken and written.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!