Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Will be responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of release as per the schedule and within budget. The Release Manager will define the strategic use of release management tools and will be concerned with planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication and risk management.
- Plan and communicate release windows and overall release Lifecycle
- Evaluate and maintain release management processes, quality gates and deliverable
- Review and ensure completeness of release artifacts
- Ensure compliance to entry and exit governance criteria on every deployment
- Plan and communicate release schedule to Stakeholders
- Publish regular release status to Stakeholders
- Manage and execute emergency release activities
- Monitor and control all release activities
- Maintain and publish release notes and release calendar. Maintain documentation related to procedures on built and Release, notification lists, and dependencies.
- Facilitate release planning and go-no-go sessions with Stakeholders
- Manage and identify risks that may affect release scope, release duration, and environments
- Make improvements in the release management process and lifecycle
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Formal training in project management practices
- Basic knowledge of Route to Live Deployment processes and standards
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Willingness to work in Release Management role and to support out of office hours during Go-Live
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and traditional Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Waterfall, or Kanban)
- Good understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating systems
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!