Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for IT consultants with experience in BPM solutions.
This position represents an opportunity to undertake different responsibilities such as technical analysis / design and development.
· Provide technical leadership and actively participate in the solution design and PoCs (solution feasibility).
· Translate the client’s business requirements into systems and architecture design.
· Work with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions.
· Assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients.
· Identify risks and impact on the project solution.
· Mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes.
· Lead and coach junior developers.
- Participate in the pre-sales activities.
- Guarantee and align client’s needs with the Business Unit offers and solutions.
What are we looking for?
· +6 years of experience working with BPM solutions.
· Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry is a plus.
· Experience assuming responsibilities of design and architecture, using complex design patterns.
· Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns, and methodologies.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!