Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. This team is focused on gaining competitive advantage by making the right knowledge available to the right people at the right time.
Your mission is to:
- Plan and manage considering risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies, timelines, milestones and deadlines
- Supports program management with updated project reporting for decision making purposes
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge base management & organization
- Responsible for direct communication with client stakeholders, building excellent relationships and engagement based on clear statements
- Project resource management (staffing, people motivation, etc.), promoting the skills and growth of every team member
- Ensure all team members are aligned with the project and program strategy
- Enables close cooperation across all team members
- Promotes and participates in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, and tooling, to enable the teams to deliver value.
- Responsible for the project overall quality and delivery to both the client and internal support team
- Analytical and with attention to detail
- Negotiation and Facilitation capacity, including conflict resolution
- Previous experience in IT projects within the Telecommunications sector
Nice to have:
- Project management certifications such as PMP, Prince2, CSM or similar
- Previous experience in Analytics/Business Intelligence project
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!