Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Developer / Software Architect to reinforce our team, working on financial projects.
This position represents an opportunity to work in a disruptive digital transformation initiative and be involved with different and innovative technologies.
- Integrate and existing development team as the Team Leader, capable of independently manage and deliver workloads;
- Work closely with the client’s Architect and Product Owner;
- Design and implement solutions based on Microservices and Event-Driven architecture approaches (both frontends as well as backends);
- Train and Support junior team members;
- Validate work quality and educate teams members whenever necessary;
What are we looking for?
- Solid experience of full life-cycle product development;
- Solid OO design and development skills (Java);
- Solid experience in using Java Frameworks and technologies (Spring, Hibernate, JWT, Maven, etc…);
- Experience in frontend technologies (Angular JS);
- Experience with Git (GitHub, GitLab), Jira, Confluence;
- Experience using Kibana (ELK stack) and SonarQube;
- Security concepts, Docker, OpenShift and CI/CD pipelines (GoCD) experience is a plus;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Excellent problem solving and teamwork skills, and being able to cope with dynamic/agile environments and ever changing requirements by the client;
- Ability to manage and control simultaneous initiatives and projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong self-motivation;
- Strong desire for quality and attention to detail.
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!