Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We’re looking for an RAN Analyst / Developer to join our Team working for the OSS domain.
- RAN network configuration knowledge: Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia
- Do analysis on ENM configuration needs
- Develop some code to work with ENMs namely Python
- Develop code in low code platforms.
TECH SKILLS AND PERSONAL TRAITS
- More than 4 years of RAN configuration and 2nd Line Tasks.
- Groovy work experience - nice to have
- Motivation to learn new technologies within the Automation domain
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies – nice to have
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!