Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Application Support Analyst to join one of our teams in the banking sector. You will be part of our business unit that is responsible for managing financial industry verticals, creating specialized products and managed services on core systems. As part of our team you will development and maintenance of custom developed applications in financial services market and co-coordinate teamwork.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ and PL/SQL code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and performance
What are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of experience
- Knowledge in C++ (language specific notions such as Resource Management are appreciated)
- Proficiency in RDBMS, with fair knowledge of the language specification, preferably in Oracle
- Basic knowledge of .Net 3.5 (or above) and standard programming algorithms
- Knowledge in Oracle 11G (or above) standard is appreciated
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2015 (or above) IDE or similar
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Team Foundation Server or Devops appreciated)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Foundation Class Library appreciated
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!