Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Quality Centre of Excellence professional that has passion for processes, technologies and people. In this role you can contribute to build Quality across the company and influence the implementation of best practices in our projects. You will be part of Quality Centre of Excellence team responsible for supporting projects in the design and implementation of Quality frameworks, scorecards, metrics, tools and training.
As part of your job you will:
- Support the design and implementation of Quality Framework
- Support the design and implementation of Quality Scorecard
- Support the Design and implementation of Quality metrics
- Support the Design and implementation Quality tools in projects
- Provide Quality training to project teams enabling the achievement of quality standards
- Support dynamizing QA Community to promote the development of a company-wide culture of Quality excellence
- Create and maintain Quality Centre of Excellence documentation repository including templates, guidelines, and best practices
- Conduct quality surveys and provide process improvement and recommendations
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Management, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineer or similar;
- Knowledge of Jira and test management tools (e.g. Zephryr, HP Quality Centre, Xray, TestRail, etc..);
- Ability to facilitate large and small groups;
- Knowledge or interest in Lean Six Sigma, Agile or Design Thinking principles;
- Knowledge or interest in Business process management principles;
- Knowledge or interest in Risk management and mitigation principles;
- Knowledge or interest in ISO standards and QMS systems;
- Knowledge or interest in in Training to promote quality culture themes;
- Knowledge or interest in Web and tool design.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!