Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a person that can embrace a challenge has Service Manager, work as role model for other Service Managers and perform Pre-Sales activities being part of Celfocus bidding teams from Operations/Managed Services Point of View;
- You’ll be responsible for managing a Service working on ITIL or DevOps methodologies, including mentoring and coaching of others Service Managers inside the same perimeter;
- Inspire the team and be a role model and a leader that helps the team understanding the impact of their work in the organization;
- Promote knowledge exchange across teams;
- Identify the risks and proactively suggest improvements within the Services across the perimeter;
- Advocate and implement an agile culture, creating and developing new organizational practices;
- Be an active member in the leadership and interactions with peers along with values of the perimeter.
- Pre-sales activities through nurturing, lead generation, opportunity acceleration(up-sell/x-sell).
- Participate and lead client calls and help qualify Persistent as an expert partner.
- Help customers accelerate digital transformation of business worldwide.
- Create support documents related with this role.
What are we looking for?
- Experience managing Application Management Support teams, at least 3 years;
- Fluency in English;
- Customer orientation and advanced problem-solving skills;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Highly motivated with a “get things done” attitude;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills;
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!