Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We execute the full lifecycle of the products, Creating and designing the Products, developing, testing and implementing the Products in our customers in an Agile way.
Our skilled team has extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems for telecommunications. Currently, there are nearly 350 million customers, served by 20+ CSPs using solutions delivered by Celfocus. We deliver about 150 projects every year, including multi-year transformation programs that benefit millions of customers and thousands of employees.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to be an active part of our Implementation Project Teams. You will bring extensive technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Networking, Oracle Databases, PostgresDB, Red Hat Linux OS, Java, JBOSS EAP providing the Integration capabilities to guarantee total integration of UC products in the client’s network.
- Responsible for the technical part of Implementation project teams your part of, both in Agile and PMI;
- Be the sole point of contact for other teams on the Implementation project teams your part of;
- Integrate all Celfocus UC products in the client’s Network;
- Guarantee continuous evolution of both our Integrations processes and API’s.
What are we looking for?
- Analysis and Troubleshooting of network switching e routing;
- System Administration in Unix/Linux (Red Hat), JBoss EAP;
- Database administration in ORACLE and Postgres;
- Knowledge in Telecom Protocols (SIP, SS7 e SIGTRAN) as added value.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent writing and speaking in English.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!