Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Functional Analyst to join our team in Lisbon. You will be part of our business unit in the banking area, whose focus is to evolve legacy systems to customer-centric solutions, activating customer value augmentation, tailored businesses and customized customer experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Acquire and development knowledge in pension scheme business;
- Promote and mediate the communication between IT department and development team;
- Identify and validate average functional issues;
- Analyze and evaluate existing and new solutions;
- Help the functional team to validate the solutions designed;
- Work in close partnership with the development team to follow a list of functional requirements and check the correct implementation
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency in RDBMS;
- Proficiency with code versioning tools (Team Foundation Server or Devops are appreciated);
- Coordination with others for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests;
- Fluency in Portuguese, spoken and written
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills;
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!