Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced consultant consultant in the design do IoT solutions. This is an opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders, international clients and be involved in an innovative business domain.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project;
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design;
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions;
- Assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients;
- Identify risks and impact on the project solution;
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement; Mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes.
What are we looking for?
- Experience designing and developing solutions for the IoT domain;
- Knowledge of the telco industry is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Experience assuming responsibilities in solution design and architecture using complex design patterns;
- Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns, and methodologies;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Availability to travel (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Excellent team worker with great communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Motivation for international projects
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!