People Business Partner
People · Lisbon
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Working in our People department, you will work with teams, managers and key partners to help build organization and people capability, shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organization.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Business Management or HR management.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a HR Management/ Business Partner position with exposure to Core HR processes, e.g. Talent Management, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment/Resourcing, Performance management.
- Previous successful experience in the Implementation & Execution of people strategies for a business, function or unit.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Previous experience in working within a Matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing and collaborating.
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
- Organizational Agility: knowledgeable about how organizations work
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with quality
- Learns quickly when facing new problems
- Eye For Business & Customer Focus: ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and clients
- Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!