Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
As a member of the managed services environment team, you will:
- Assist in defining and install middleware software for on-going projects
- Provide technical inputs to other software developers.
- Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
- Design, install, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, application servers, tools, networks etc.
- Engage with other teams to ensure full project alignment
- Evaluate requirements and suggests solutions and architectures in the context of a project or a proposal.
- Troubleshoot Incidents and other issues
What are we looking for?
- Linux systems administration (required);
- Install and administration of Oracle Middleware Products (e.g. Weblogic, SOA Suite);
- Experience with Cloud environments IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/IaC
- Knows the basic concepts of Bash scripting, Networking and Oracle or other Databases
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks;
- English communication (required - oral and writing);
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!