Training Assistant | Internship
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Reporting to the Training Team Leader, the Training Assistant will be responsible for the daily administration and coordination of training functions and events.
- Providing administrative support to the training department;
- Obtaining and distributing required instructional materials, and communicating schedules and details;
- Running and communicating reports on events and training programs;
- Assisting the department in scheduling, mailing and communicating training programs;
- Maintaining and managing the training department calendar and activities.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in HR management or similar;
- Strong Excel Skills;
- Portuguese and English fluency (min B2)
- Immediate Availability;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and oral.
- Organizational Agility: knowledgeable about how organizations work
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with quality
- Learns quickly when facing new problems
- Eye For Business & Customer Focus: ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and clients
- Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!