Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an Application Maintenance Engineer to leverage our Digital Delivery operations teams to assure a regular product increment and guarantee the 360º observability processes in order to assure their reliability and stability.
This person will work inside the DevOps squads focus on the integration and microservices ecosystem, helping analyze, validate, supporting, and managing the activities towards the best practice’s implementation, on the following main areas:
- Microservices, Backend and integration services;
- Application Maintenance and Infrastructure Monitoring;
- Non-Functional Requirements Management and Implementation;
- Ensure the solution resilience within the DevOps squads raising awareness to address requirements related with solution Reliability, observability, operational and non-functional requirements.
- Participate in the definition of resilience tests;
- Ensure the solution observability and implement monitoring requirements (e.g. log types).
- Understand and communicate the Root Cause Analysis and implement lessons learned;
- Look and monitoring KPI’s & logging efficiency to introduce new tools towards a more reliable solution;
- Drive initiatives to make the solution (and all its components) more reliable, in order to decrease the source of tickets;
- Promote continuous improvement practices withing the existing delivery model;
- Promote the excellency of the agile methodologies principles within DevOps squads.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with MicroServices;
- Experience with Integration platforms (Tibco, WebLogic, software AG, OSB, OSM);
- Experience in application reliability practices for client (internal and client) facing experiences;
- Experience with Environments & Infrastructure (Unix/Linux);
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, Oracle, Azure);
- Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Incident management and Asset reliability risks evaluation;
- Problem management processes;
- Driving the collection of solution reliability metrics communicating to internal and external stakeholders;
- Real time solution monitor solutions & tools (e.g: Kibana, Elastic Search, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Grafana);
- Experience in business/technical assessments on solutions life cycle asset management processes.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
- Speak English fluently;
- Being self-driven and working towards a common team or company purpose;
- Being motivated to keep learning;
- Cultivate curiosity and thirst for learning;
- Believe in the collective: teams and groups.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!