Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an DevOps Frontend engineer for our Managed Services Digital and Network Group perimeter. You will be part of our Agile Squads and work within our development and operations teams (DevOPs).
You will be designing, building, testing and supporting frontend capabilities in our customer Digital multichannel solutions.
You will be onboarded in dynamic teams, where the digital delivery factory is based on people satisfaction. We apply the industry best practices using agile methodologies with focus continuous improvement, reusability and innovation mindset.
- Analyze, develop and test multi-channels digital solutions
- Ensure that the application is future-ready to develop in today's architecture
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers on solution delivery approach;
- Ensure the scalability of the application as a whole and develop it for maximum performance;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Assure application maintenance and bug fixing.
- Collaborate with Program stakeholders, other Scrum Masters and the remaining delivery teams.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of C++, JAVA , RMDB’s and SOA architectures
- Experience with Elastic Stack or other logs & observability tools.
Nice to have:
- Telecom Business process Experience.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken;
- Ability to communicate about organizational challenges and collaborate in finding solutions;
- Transparency and the ability to establish trust and supportive relationships through positive and outcome-oriented mindset;
- Enjoy working in a team & helping other’s to improve;
- Be proactive and organized. You will be driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment;
- You are flexible in approach, showing initiative and interest to support ad-hoc tasks.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!