Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join one of our teams in our business unit responsible for the definition, design and development of Celfocus’ Telco Enterprise products, working mostly on international projects.
As a Solution Architect / Engineer you will provide a leading contribution on shaping, defining, and delivering IT solutions to Celfocus’ customers. You will be actively engaging with people from the customer (business and/or IT departments) and with Celfocus teams.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Solution Architecture: Propose or validate technical solutions for problems or requirements, from smaller to larger features and system capabilities, considering performance, security, and architectural best practices. Research individually and involve other subject matter experts when required. Negotiate and influence internal and external.
- Project Delivery: Break down target solution in transient solution architectures for an efficient and value-driven delivery plan. Support decisions of the team across functional analysis, development and quality assurance and oversee the system specifications and low-level project plans created by the team to ensure alignment to the target solution architecture.
- Pre-sales & Demand Management Support: Participate in pre-sales and demand management processes. Work with the necessary people or team(s) to estimate effort. Provide technical contribution in the production of commercial proposals.
- Communicate: Working collaboratively with other team members, prepare, conduct and/or support presentations (and demos where applicable and possible) in your domain of responsibility or expertise to customers as well as to internal or external Celfocus’ events.
- Lead & Coach: Lead by example, coach and help other team members growing in their work domain and career path, by sharing knowledge, collaborative work and frequent feedback.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of modern web application architectures, microservices, APIs and system integration architectures, cloud native architectures and technologies.
- Knowledge of telco’s BSS and/or OSS architecture and tools.
- Knowledge of telco’s business, products, services, organization, and processes, with particular emphasis on business-to-business (B2B) domain.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Solution Architect or similar formal or informal role. Hands-on software development experience.
- Relevant work experience within a System Integrator / Software Consulting company or within a Telecommunications company
- Experience in technical pre-sales activities, project delivery estimation and ability to define and negotiate scope and project approach at technical level.
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile software delivery methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!