Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Solution Architect to reinforce our team working in projects for our European customers
As a part of your job, you will:
- Ensure and provide the technical solution leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project;
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems architecture and design;
- Working together with business analysts teams and management to recommend future application solutions;
- Participate and assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients;
- Responsible for identify and manage risk on project;
- Acting as a mentor with other team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes;
- Leading and coaching junior architects.
What are we looking for?
- Solution Design Experience;
- Cloud Solution Architecture Knowledge;
- Understanding Fault Management processes as well as Incident, Problem & Change management is a plus;
- Service & Resource network inventory modelling and related processes is also well regarded;
- Telco and Pre-Sales background;
- 7+ years of experience undertaking different responsibilities including development, technical and solution design;
- Big Data Architecture knowledge valued;
- Process Automation Experience valued;
- Analyze existing solutions to determine areas for continuous improvement.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good problem-solving skills
- Customer facing and solution presentation abilities
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included (Europe)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Strong communication skills but also sense of autonomy
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!