Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Opportunity to undertake the role of project manager, assuming responsibility of managing daily activities of the project team, work with the client to plan releases, allocate resources, mitigate risk, manage scope changes and also support pre-sales activities.
Working as a Project Manager, you will:
- Team planning and control plan execution (ensure that the work is performed on time with the quality expected by the Customer);
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs;
- Manage Resource allocation;
- Control the project budget with autonomy;
- Capture and manage dependencies, Issues and Risks of the work performed by the team and performing effective communication with the team, client or other stakeholders;
- Performing effective reporting of team progress and activities in the form of Status Report;
- Ensures that the team follows our internal processes and CELFOCUS project best practices;
- Develops people guaranteeing their sense of responsibility and ownership towards their work.
What are we looking for?
- Solid experience in Project and Delivery Management;
- Knowledge of Telco Industry (BSS and OSS) would be plus;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Planning, organizational and leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, being able to quickly build affinity with both customers and suppliers;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- English - Fluent spoken and written;
- Availability to Travel (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!