Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an IT support technician, who possesses some expertise or drive to be included on a Billing system’s maintenance team.
The available role work on analyzing and resolving issues – bug fixing – reported by the operations team and help COPS teams to identify project gaps - both technical and functional.
This opportunity allows an excellent exposure to multiple business areas and stakeholders and a profound knowledge of Telecom Business.
- Issue analysis on current systems / features;
- Bug Fixing on current systems / features;
- Detecting and implementing Improvements over existing Billing landscape;
- Help business analyze complex and/or multidisciplinary issues regarding Billing systems.
What are we looking for?
- SQL, PL/SQL, shell scripting, .Net and Java. C++ is a plus since some legacy applications modules use this tech.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!