Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
This role will function as a SOC Analyst, and you will monitor, analysis and execute corrective actions to security related events.
In this position you will contribute to the investigation of alerts, vulnerabilities attacks, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations for remediation, and assisting in the implementation.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Incident response
- Computer forensics
- Network defense
- Infrastructure security monitoring
- Digging into system logs to try to trace attacks and determine when and how systems were compromised
- Ethical hacking
- Performing security and risk analyses to pinpoint vulnerabilities and assessing their potential impact on the organization
- Updating security systems to make sure the organization is sufficiently protected from cyber threats
- Recommending improvements to security
What are we looking for?
- Linux systems administration (required);
- Experience installing and configurating applications
- Experience with Cloud environments IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/IaC
- Knows the basic concepts of Bash scripting, Python, Networking (required);
- Knowledge in automation using Ansible
- Experience in ELK stack
- Experience in Linux OS hardening – RHEL based (required);
- Knowledge in security tooling for pentesting, security audits and Kali linux (required);
- Experience in infrastructure management (required);
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!