Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an Oracle Communications Order and Service Management (OSM) Developer to reinforce our teams working for projects within the Telco Industry.
This position represents an opportunity to undertake different responsibilities including development, functional and technical analysis, while working for an international client.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Development with Oracle Communications Order and Service Management (OSM) and ESB Tools (Oracle, TIBCO or others);
- Technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional and technical);
- Responsible to evolve OSM Framework evolution;
- Integration with product mapper component;
- Integration with ESB Layer to communicate with target Systems;
- Ensure the best practices in software design and development;
- Upgrade to latest versions.
What are we looking for?
- +3 of experience developing order management solutions;
- Deep knowledge on Order Management including COM, SOM and TOM layers;
- Good understanding of software development life cycle;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team;
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!