Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
- Provide technical leadership
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions
- Assist in scoping out technical project proposals
- Mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes
- Leading and coaching junior developers
- Responsible for the team development and evaluation (goals definition, feedback, motivation, performance).
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or related
- 5 years of experience working in IT projects, two of them as a tech lead
- Demonstrated experience as a technical lead in an Agile environment utilizing Scrum or Kanban
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Availability to travel (short-term periods).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!