Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced consultant in developing solutions for the IoT domain.
This is an opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders, international clients and be involved in an innovative business domain.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze, design, build and test Integration solutions based on business requirements;
- Guide decisions in an IoT multi-verticals ecosystem
- Provide technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project;
- Identify risks and impact on the project solution;
- Ensure the best practices in software design and development
- Leading and coaching junior team members.
- Report to management team.
What are we looking for?
- +5 years of experience developing solutions for the IoT domain;
- Experience in several IoT Verticals is a plus
- Familiar with multiple IoT standards and alliances is a plus
- Being skilled in IoT platform’s Technologies and Services;
- Knowledge of the Telco Industry is a plus;
- Knowledge of Microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes and MongoDB is a plus;
- Hands-on experience with the entire software lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment procedures):
- Being able to cope with dynamic/agile environments and ever-changing requirements by the client;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Excellent team worker with great communication skills;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Availability to travel (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!