Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We're looking for someone to embrace a new challenge designing and implementing new process for Celfocus teams, joining the Corporate Tools team, in Oporto or Lisbon. This team is responsible to maintain the corporate tools, defining and suggest best practices, creating new working models.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable solutions in Jira (and several plugins), Gitlab, Office 365 and others corporate tolls;
- Design, build and maintain automation processes;
- Define new and innovative processes for Celfocus teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Jira Admin or user experience;
- Office 365 (Teams, Sharepoint, Ondrive) Admin or user experience;
- GitLab Admin or user with experience;
- Analysis and problems solving orientation;
- Be curious and innovative;
- Excellent communication ability;
- English communication (oral and writing);
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!