Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
- Main focus is to design, integrate and deploy CELFOCUS Orchestrator & Automation solutions in the different clients.
- To undertake the design, dimensioning, evolution, optimization and upgrade of Domain and Service Orchestration solutions according to roadmap and customer (internal) requirements and operational process.
- Define proactive measures to guarantee the capacity and proper operation of the managed solutions.
- Particular technology focus on CELFOCUS Orchestration & Automation solutions, including the CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) as well, for the automation of the delivery of the Network Functions.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Make the bridge with IT and Telco world to drive the alignment between user requirements and functional & non-functional requirements. Ensure true business needs are clearly identified and clearly understood at the root so that the most effective and efficient solutions can be derived.
- Implement solutions according to the business needs and manage key stakeholders expectations.
- Look for synergies and innovation across CELFOCUS areas.
- Prepare CELFOCUS Orchestrator & Automation architecture design for its evolution.
- Elaborate planning for the systems according to network evolution, user requirements and life cycle. Contribute for the long-range planning.
- Support RFQ based technical assessments.
- Define proactive tasks for CELFOCUS orchestration & automation to guarantee availability and high performance.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Telecommunication Network Architecture.
- Knowledge of VMWare /OpenShift/Public cloud products for IaaS, CaaS, SDN and Orchestration.
- Kubernetes and CI/CD Knowledge.
- Cloud computing architecture and design (IT and Telco).
- Professional experience on data center infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures, operational processes and respective orchestration & automation.
- Leadership & Inter-functional relationships
- Autonomous, agile and results oriented. Capable of delivering under challenging situations.
- Fluency in English to facilitate communication with colleagues and external parties
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!