Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Solution Reliability Engineer for our DevOps team, contributing for the continuous delivery and integration process defined with our clients, to allow a regular product increment and guarantee the 360º observability processes that will assure the solution reliability and stability.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Observability - Work with developers throughout the software development lifecycle to define monitoring requirements (e.g. log types)
- Resilience - Drive initiatives to make the solution more reliable
- Performance - Validate performance metrics and monitoring KPI's and collaborate in the definition of performance and resilience tests
- Automation - Challenge the best practices for CI/CD solution and its evolution and propose new tools towards a more reliable solution
What are we looking for?
- Experience with Integration platforms (e.g. Tibco)
- Experience with Order Management platforms
- Experience with CRM platforms (e.g. Siebel)
- Experience with Web Applications management (e.g. Spring MVC)
- Experience in application reliability practices for client facing experiences
- Experience with Containers management (e.g. OpenShift).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of resilience on problem-solving situations
- Passion for technology as well as helping customers and team members
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!