Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
Our offers support businesses that are looking for Unified Communications suites including voice, messaging, video and meeting solutions to support their employees" needs to collaborate from anywhere, at any time and from any device furthermore, making it easier to communicate with other employees, customers, and suppliers and ultimately streamlining their business processes.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team in Lisbon, where you will:
- Be the go-to-person on a Scrum team for the Web Development backlog
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Adhere and contribute to the Scrum team’s Agile agreements and work methodology
- Enrol in challenges such as:
- Migration of Weblogic application server to Jboss/Wildfly
- Migration to containers
- Use your expertise and knowledge to contribute to product growth
What are we looking for?
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Distributed version control system (e.g., Git)
- Application Server experience (e.g., Jboss/Wildfly)
- RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of CI/CD:
- Gitlab CI, Jenkins or similar
Nice to have:
- Weblogic experience
- DBMS (e.g., PostgreSQL)
- LDAP experience
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Unit Test Frameworks
- Test Frameworks (e.g., Cypress)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!