QA Automation Engineer
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has passion for quality software.
You will be part of a growing team responsible for assuring that all software produced in the company is delivered with a high quality. You will work closely with our project teams in a DevOps environment.
In this role you can contribute to build the automation testing process and influence the implementation of best practices in the company.
As part of your job you will:
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of the test plan for Digital Platform
- Contribution to the automated test strategy
- Report the quality of the software under test
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of an automatic test suit for Digital Platform (Selenium, Java, Python, Jenkins)
- Deliver automated test cases for each feature under test for Digital Platform
- Understand our QA implementation and be a contributor for its improvement’s cross teams
What are we looking for?
- Computer Science or Informatics Engineering degree
- Fluent in at least one object-oriented language (e.g. Java, Python)
- Experience working with unit test frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jest, jUnit)
- Experience with Agile Testing best practices (e.g. TDD, BDD)
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing automation using Selenium
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
What can you expect from us?
- Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued
- Technical, Delivery and Consulting skills training
- Indefinite duration contract
- International projects
- Career development
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!
Celfocus delivers high-tech system integration services in the digital and cognitive space
As a Technology company, Celfocus accelerates Product & Service innovation, by promoting innovative digital capabilities and delivering business value in the most complex, mission-critical challenges.
From Strategy through Operations, collaborating in areas such as Actionable AI, Cognitive Automation and Digital – to produce the maximum benefits across Business & Technology.
QA Automation Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Celfocus?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.