Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for experienced Solution Architects to reinforce our teams working with international clients in the EAI Domain. This position represents an opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders and be involved in an innovative industry.
As part of your job, you will:
- Provide technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions
- Assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients
- Identify risks and impact on the project solution
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement
- Mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of experience in integration projects (ESB Solutions with TIBCO, Oracle SOA Suite or other; Microservices and AWS Solutions);
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Experience assuming responsibilities in solution design and architecture using complex design patterns;
- Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns, and methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Telco Industry (BSS and OSS)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams, and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also a sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!