Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join one of our teams in the banking sector. You will be part of our Business Unit responsible for managing financial industry verticals, creating specialized products and managed services on core systems. We are looking for someone motivated to work in an Asset Management Solution, from Financial Services area.
In this role, you will:
- Capture the clients' requirements and guarantee the product's functionality according to the specifications;
- Act as a bridge between Business teams/client and IT teams to ensure the best solution;
- Support on solution issues during technical design, development, testing, production and warranty phases;
- Ensure the development, design, and implementation of software programs are within programming language scoop, according to the requirements and project internal stakeholders, contributing to the internal high-quality standards, client's satisfaction, and business's sustainable growth;
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents, and other technical reports;
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends, providing insights and advice on new opportunities and applying best practices into daily activities.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate degree in Finance related discipline (courses with study plans that include capital markets, programming or financial mathematics are desirable);
- Experience with databases (PL/SQL is desirable);
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Experience working with financial data and software solutions is an advantage (e.g. Bloomberg, Refinitiv, MorningStar, ICEData)
- Strong written and spoken English (Spanish is desirable)
- Experience as a consultant in asset management industries is desirable (fund managers, pension funds, wealth management, insurance companies, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!