Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Operations Analyst to join our team working on projects for the OSS Domain.
This is an opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders, international clients and be involved in an innovative project.
You will capture and understand the requirements needed to implement the client’s needs, identify the business processes impacted by the changes introduced in the systems and act as a bridge between different stakeholders to ensure the best solution.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in RAN configuration with (at least) 1 of these vendors: Ericsson (ENM,OSS-RC), Huawei (U2000,U2020,MAE), Nokia (NetAct) for more than 3 years and with all techs (2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G);
- Understanding of operational procedures for RAN support and configuration;
- Know-how about RAN configuration activities;
- Nice to have: Know-how about software development life-cycle processes;
- Nice to have: Experience working with Agile methodology;
- Nice to have: Experience producing technical/functional documentation.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!