Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join one of our teams in the banking sector. You will be part of our Business Unit responsible for managing financial industry verticals, creating specialized products and managed services on core systems.
In this role, you will:
- Estimate BI projects' effort;
- Translate business requirements into BI/DWH solution design;
- Ensure implementation of BI projects.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in BI / Analytics projects;
- Experience in the definition and design of DWH solutions or data modeling;
- Experience in ETL using PL/SQL, SAS Base, or SAS DIS (Data Integration Studio)
- Experience in 1 of the following Reporting Tools: Microstrategy, OBIEE, Tableau, Reporting Services, QlickView (preferable);
- Experience in functional analysis/requirement gathering (preferable)
- Experience in Financial Services - Insurance and/or Banking (preferable)
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Customer oriented and solution focused;
- Analytical thinking.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!