Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a IT recruiter specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting to find top notch candidates.
Your responsibilities will include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies, have the ability to attract the perfect candidate for each role and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs. You will also:
- Liaising with internal departments to update recruitment needs
- Source potential candidates through our online career site, recruitment sites, job boards and social platforms
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Manage hiring processes via our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Evaluate applications and screen candidates via calls or video, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments
- Conduct in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field
What are we looking for?
- 1 year work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of ATSs
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Conversational English level (written and spoken)
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
What can you expect from us?
Great work environment, where everyone’s opinion is welcome and valued
Indefinite duration contract
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!