Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for Vodafone Enterprise and Consumer IoT Program. This person will help building, supporting, and managing the activities towards the best practices implementation. Will participate in the solution definition to ensure its operability, ensure the solution resilience, acting as a SPOC within the team, look at monitoring KPI’s & logging efficiency to introduce new tools towards a more reliable solution and work with developers during the software development lifecycle to ensure that developed services are operationalized.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in application reliability practices for client (internal and client) facing experiences;
- Experience with Environments & Infrastructure (Unix/Linux);
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, Oracle, Azure);
- Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Good experience to address the following activities:
- Experience working in Operations;
- Experience in business/technical assessments on solutions life cycle asset management processes.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!